For those of you who have got hold of your camping tickets make sure to have a look through the T&Cs below.
A lovely setting with a beautiful view and arguably the best sunset in the World!
Gates open to campers from midday on the Friday. Campers will need to have left the site and car park by midday on the Sunday.
If you prefer a more comprehensive camping experience, Forest Glade – which has excellent facilities including a shop and indoor swimming pool – have kindly agreed to support us by offering camping pitches at the rates below – please contact them at www.forest-glade.co.uk to book with them.
Forest Glade tariffs:
Camping – grass or gravel pitch – minimum stay 2 nights – £25.00 – couple or family
With electric hookup – £30.00
Camping pod – sleeps up to 4 – minimum stay 2 nights – £60.00
Holiday caravans (minimum stay 2 nights) –
Otter (pet-friendly) – sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms – £50.00 per night
Culm (pet-free, central heating) – sleeps 4-6 in 2 bedrooms – £55.00 per night
Exe (pet-free, central heating) – sleeps 6-8 in 3 bedrooms – £70.00 per night.
We will be running a free hourly bus shuttle service from Forest Glade – please go to the parking page for the suttle timetable. The shuttle service has been kindly subsidised by Crudge’s Buses, Dunkeswell.
A small selection of this year’s food sellers will be available to buy breakfast from on Saturday and Sunday to get you ready for your day!
Camping Terms and Conditions
- Strictly no glass allowed on camping area.
- Strictly no fires, BBQs, fireworks or lanterns allowed on camping area
- Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and those persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities will be ejected without refund.
- Altitude will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
* a pitch constitutes up to a 6 man tent